Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Attract Only Good

Thou shalt make me full of joy.--Acts 2:28

There is a law of attraction and repulsion that I consider absolute in the way that it works in our life automatically. Jesus proclaimed that it is done unto us as we believe. This remarkable spiritual genius even went so far as to say that when we feel the need of anything, or desire it, we should pray for it and in the act of our prayer we should mentally receive the object of our desire as though it already exists.

Nothing is more important than that we should consciously use this law of attraction with simplicity and in faith. If this principle is true, the reward will be certain unless I undermine the ultimate result through my own conscious thought that repels or denies the good I desire.

Today, my prayer is one of affirmation and acceptance. I lift up my cup of acceptance, knowing there is Divine outpouring that fills it to the brim. My cup overflows with joy, love, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity. I turn away from anything that denies the good. God withholds nothing from me.

No comments: