Monday, September 21, 2009

All Things

Alll things are made out of Life(God). How wonderful to realize that from one formless and invisible Substance everything that is visible comes. This invisible essence of things is the spirit of Life Itself. I believe this Spirit is at the center of everything and everyone and is a manifestation of the Divine Presence of God.

There is but one Life. When we recognize life in others it is the life in us that is responding to them. As we unify with this life through people, it unifies with us. As we agree with it, it agrees with us.

I know that my spirit is awakened when I recognize the same Spirit in others. Realizing the presence of life in all nature, I know that it responds to me. I am one with that which is alive, awake, and aware. There is nothing dead, nothing stagnant, nothing inactive. In all, through all, and around all, I realize One Presence(God). There are great diversities of things all around, but the same Spirit.

No comments: