Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Divine Purpose

For we are laborers together with God: ye are God's field, ye are God's building.--1 Corinthians 3:9

My thought is a gatekeeper. I know that the Spirit of God within me is my strength and power. I approach life with a sense of security and wellbeing. I know that I have a secret source in God. I know that my thought is a gateway to illumination. There is this source within me from which comes inspiration, guidance, and wisdom. Therefore, I accept the fullness of this eternal moment in my life. I accept life as a glorious experience, a spiritual adventure.

I believe in myself because I first believe in God. I believe in my destiny because I believe that the law of good is operating through me. I have a calm confidence in the future, a keen and enthusiastic expectation of good things to come.

I believe with my whole mind and heart that all the power and presence there is, surrounds me in an eternal embrace, that this Spirit forever imparts Its own Life to me, forever glows through me into happiness, success and well-being.

I know that I cannot live unto myself alone, but that I am a part of all Life. Jesus even said that he could do nothing outside or separate of the Father. I belong to the universe in which I live, which is the Life of God.

No comments: