Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Perfect Faith

I believe that all things are possible to the person who has faith. But what is faith and is there such a thing as perfect faith? Is faith a mental attitude or an attitude of the intellect? Faith is a belief formed in the conscious mind, whereas the belief is no longer denied or contradicted by our reactionary subconscious mind.

Faith is perfect when we say, "I believe," and when there is nothing within us that says, "Help thou mine unbelief." Faith is more than just an objective statement. We cannot have perfect faith while subjective contradictions deny the affirmation of our lips. Perfect faith comes from the heart symbolizing the innermost center of our being. When the intellect is no longer contradicted by our emotional reactions, by our unconscious doubts and fears, the word of our mouth will immediately bear fruit.

Today I have faith that my word shall not return unto me void. Today I surrender myself completely to this faith, for I know that there is a creative Spirit that gives substance to this faith and that will provide the evidence of this substance as it becomes realized in my life.

Today I expect only Good and Perfect things to be made manifest in my life such as love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity, creativity, knowledge and understanding, passion for loving and passion for living. I rejoice in the anticipation of these Good and Perfect manifestations. My faith operates through an immutable Spiritual Law that never fails.

No comments: