Saturday, September 5, 2009

Supreme Presence

The concept of a Supreme Presence is so universal that it is present in every age, with all people, and at all times. Every person alive this moment is relying on God whether or not this is consciously recognized or not.

To this Divine Presence, Jesus gave the name of "Our Father which art in heaven," which means the Spirit of Life--Divine Intelligence--within me, the protecting power of Spirit around me. Here was a man whose vision dared to penetrate the invisible, one who placed his hand serenely in the invisible Hand of God with inplicit confidence. No one can doubt that his works justified his words, that his faith was manifest through his acts.

Nothing has happened to our true Reality since this glorious soul walked the earth, the highways of human experience. God, or Life, is the same yesterday, today, and forever. With equal confidence we should be able to believe in the protecting Presence and the ever-available Spirit.

Today, I fear no evil. I wrap myself in the mantle of divine protection. My life is Good and Perfect because I abide in this Presence of Good and Perfect working in me, through me, for me and all around me.

No comments: