Thursday, September 3, 2009

God-Intelligence

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.--Philippians 2:5

I believe that the Mind of God is ever-present and that Divine Intelligence is always available to us all. I open my consciousness to Its guidance. I must, however, not divide my attention between believing and doubting. I carefully guard my mental reactions, seeking always to keep them affirmative, to keep them open to that which is constructive. This is why I always pray in the affirmative.

I keep my mind steadfast and loyal to my belief that I am governed by Divine Intelligence, which always knows what I ought to think and do and how I should do it. I feel that I am compelled to make right and constructive decisions, that I am impelled to right action, that there is something within me that always knows how to think and how to act according to God's purpose.

Daily I reassure myself of this divine nature within me and affirm that the Intelligence that governs all things governs me; that the Life that flows through everything flows through me; that there is One Mind, which is God. I believe that this Mind is the source of inspiration as well as energy and action as well as illumination. Therefore, I know that at all times I have a silent, invisible partner walking with me, talking with me, cooperating with me. I keep my mind open to guidance. I let that Mind be in me that was also in Christ.

















No comments: