Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Great Expectations

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you.
--II Corinthians 9:8

Realizing that all action starts with and is a result of my conscious thought planted in the Mind of God this very moment, as I write these words, I prepare myself to receive the best that Life has to offer. Mentally I associate myself with that which is good, beautiful, and happy. I abide in the Mind of God and the Spirit of God animates my life fully and completely. I am always aware of the One Presence, the One Life, and the One Spirit, which is God, my Source.

I believe that it is God's intention for everyone to live an abundant life, I consciously align myself with the outpouring of Spirit. I accept that all things are possible if I have faith. I align myself with only Good and I expect only Good and Perfect manifestations in my life. I accept love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity this day and every day. This is God's intention and plan for me.

Today I expect an increase in everything. Today I expect greater joy, more happiness, deeper peace, and a more complete sense of Divine Power. Today I meet everyone with the understanding that he or she is a part of the Divine Order which I also belong too. There is nothing else. Today I receive my inheritance of the Kingdom of Good(God).

I am pure spirit and I identify only with the One Spirit. I live by faith, my life is an expression of God's Spirit in me, through me, and for me. I am one with the One Divine Being.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This would be a great daily mantra for me!!