Monday, September 14, 2009

My Divine Birthright

There is One Life, that Life is God, that Life is my life now. It is only when I live affirmatively that I can be happy. It is only as I seek the good that I find it. It is only as I mentally align my consciousness with abundance that it finds me.

We have been told to behold the face of God forevermore in everything. Now we know that we do not really see God anymore than we see life. No one has ever seen life, but everyone has experienced it through living. No one has ever seen God, but some people have experienced God's Presence so completely that their whole life becomes a continual affirmation of peace, poise, beauty, and power. All persons have experienced this Presence to some degree.

My youngest daughter, Lindsey, called me this morning to tell me that she had taken a photo yesterday of the most beautiful rainbow she had ever seen. She was traveling the coastline of Maine and had stopped at this old lighthouse built in the late 1800s' when she witnessed the rainbow. As she described the beauty and the splendor of what she had seen, I mentioned that the same beautiful colors are always around us but we fail to see them until the conditions are just right. One day I will see the true colors of God's Spirit but until then I embrace the Divine Presence as revealed to me in this life.

Being told to behold God's face means that we should recognize life, poise, beauty, power, peace, joy, happiness, abundance, in and through everything and everyone, including the rainbow. I do this today with the certainty of splendid results.

Today I recognize the Divine Presence in everything. In the midst of darkness I see Light. I know that Eternal Light dissipates all darkness. Today I recognize beauty in the midst of ugliness, peace in the midst of confusion. Today I change all doubt into certainty, all sorrow into joy, and all fear into faith.

No comments: