Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Creativity

For there is no power but of God: the power that be, are ordained of God.--Romans 13:1

My word is creative and I identify myself with the abundant life. I think of those Good and Perfect things that manifest into peace, happiness and joy. I dwell in the unity that underlies all life. Because I am at peace and poised in the realization that I live in pure Spirit(God), new power is born in me, my soul is born again unto the Truth.

Realizing that all power is ordained of God and knowing that my word is the Law of Spirit in my life, I realize that my word is creative. Therefore, I speak that word in quiet confidence and with complete faith.

There is no need or want or lack in my life, for my consciousness places no limitation on what God gives me and I believe that God withholds nothing from me. It is God's nature to give(to love). I know that all my needs are fulfilled from that Eternal Source, the Kingdom of God, which is ever present. My desire is now fulfilled and my experience in this life is enriched, and that which I have, I give also.

The One Life within me is mighty to heal, make blind see, the crippled walk. I recognize that the Divine Spirit that flows through me is the same Presence of Love that flowed through Jesus. My thought is ever inspired from this One Source of all inspiration, the Divine creative imagination of the Living Spirit. Daily I am renewed by this Life, led by Divine Intelligence, and guarded by Divine Love.

Today I focus my vision on the indwelling harmony, love, peace and joy, knowing that as I contemplate these Good and Perfect things inwardly, they are made manifest in my life and the life of others.

No comments: