Sunday, September 6, 2009

All-Inclusive Love

I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.--Psalm 23:4

Fear is based on the supposition that evil is equal to good. It is not. Love alone breaks down the barriers of fear and, through faith, discovers that there is an Eternal Heart. The only thing that can adequately overcome fear is confidence and love.

I must learn to turn from all of the little petty things that fret and stress me, from the obstructions and challenges that seem so insurmountable, from the problems that seem too great to be solved. I realize that there is no fear in love; but perfect love will cast out fear. I open my whole being to a love of everything, of everyone; for love to be real it must be all-inclusive.

Today my mind is at peace as I enter into a conscious relationship with the Divine Presence of God. I shall permit only that which is loving, kind, and true to find entrance into my consciousness. Realizing that I cannot ask for that which I refuse to give, I will love all things, people and events throughout this day. I ask for, I receive and I give of the Good and Perfect nature of God in me: Love, Joy, Happiness, Peace, Good Health, Wealth and Prosperity, Passion for Loving, Passion for Living Life Abundantly.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, this is a great one! Sometimes it's pretty hard to do, but something I hope to strive for everyday!

Anonymous said...

This is a really good post. Lindsey is right! :)