Sunday, September 13, 2009

Think Good and Perfect

The eternal God is my refuge and underneath are the everlasting arms.--Deuteronomy 33:27


Today my life experience is enriched by perfect faith; my affairs are in the keeping of the Eternal Mind of God; I live in the Divine Presence and I am guided by infinite Wisdom and always sustained by limitless Love. I am part of the Eternal Wholeness of God and I live, move, and have my being, my existence in this Spirit of God. I am consciously drawing upon this Spirit for inspiration.

Today I carefully watch my thinking, to be certain that I see in everyone I meet a reflection of the Divine Image of God, a copy of the Divine Pattern of Life, and a true manifestation of the Life of God's Spirit.

Today I think upon all things that are Good and Perfect. I draw unto me only Good and Perfect love, joy, happiness, peace, good health, wealth and prosperity, passion for loving deeper and wider. I receive as I have asked. God withholds nothing from me.

No comments: