Monday, August 31, 2009

I Accept These Truths

My life flows and is formed completely from the perfect Spirit that is the center of everything. Like an underground or invisible spring that forms the rivers and creeks, this perfect Spirit flows in me, through me, and for me, bringing such great joy and abundance, love, happiness, peace and wholeness touching every part of my being.

I am one with God. Nothing can separate me from the Divine Presence within me. With complete faith in God's Power, I know that all I am and do is an expression of the Divine expressing Itself through me.

I am one with the infinite and Perfect Spirit of God, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts. I open my mind and my heart to the inflow of this Divine Presence. I know that this living Presence is in every part of my being. There is no doubt or fear in my mind that rejects in any way all that God is, right here and right now. My thoughts, my words, my life are blessed and healed this day through the Presence of Good(God) that is within me which makes me whole.

No comments: