Sunday, August 23, 2009

Divine Presence Within Me

The Spirit of God is an undivided and indivisible Wholeness. It fills all time with Its presence and all space with the activity of Its thought. I believe that this Presence is always with me. Nothing can be nearer to me than that which is the very essence of my being. Life flows up from within me.

I know that my search is over. I am consciously aware of the Presence of God's Spirit. I have discovered the great Reality. I am awake to the realization of this Presence. There is but one Life. Today I see It reflected in every form, backing of every countenance, moving through every act. Knowing that the Divine Presence is in everyone I meet, the same Spirit in all people. I acknowledge the good in everything.

I recognize the Life of God responding to me from every person I meet, in every event that transpires, in every circumstance in my experience. I feel the warmth and color of this Divine Presence continuing to press against me, forever welling up within me--the well spring of Eternal Being present yesterday, today, tomorrow, and always.

No comments: