Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jehovah Jireh

I am bountifully supplied all my needs from Divine substance. Life fills all space and Spirit animates every form. But as an individual, even the Spirit of God cannot make me accept this gift of Life unless I choose to accept it. The gift has already been made but I must accept it.

The Spirit of God comes to self-fulfillment in everything. Through the manifestation of the power that is within me, I can project any objective experience I may legitimately desire in my life. I must be accepting of this truth, that I am living in joyous expectation of good and perfect life and that I accept the true nature of abundance.

Today I recognize the abundance of life. I animate everything in my experience today with this idea. I remember only the good and perfect. I accept only the good and perfect things and expect only good and perfect. Good and perfect elements like love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity, passion for loving and passion for living are made manifest and demonstrated in my life this day and every day. I give thanks that this good and perfect life is flowing in ever increasing volume. I do not withhold this good and perfect from myself or others, but proclaim that spiritual substance is forever flowing to each and all as daily supply. Jehovah Jireh, the Lord Shall Provide.

No comments: