Saturday, August 22, 2009

Divine Bounty

Today I identify myself with the more abundant life, to think of those things that make for peace, and to dwell on the unity that underlies everything. I fully acknowledge that I live in pure Spirit, new power is born within me upon this realization. I find myself renewed by the Divine Life of God, led by Divine Intelligence, and guarded by Divine Love. I focus my inward vision on this indwelling harmony, knowing that as I contemplate its perfection I will see it manifest in everything I do.

Realizing that the Spirit within me is God, the Spirit Almighty, being fully conscious of this Divine Presence as the sustaing Principle of my life, I open my thought to Its influx; I open my consciousness to Its outpouring. I know and understand that God alone is real. I know that silently I am drawing into my experience today, and every day, an ever-increasing measure of truth and beauty, of goodness and harmony.

Everything I do, say, and think is quickened into right action, into productive action, into increased action. My invisible good already exists; my faith, drawing upon this invisible good, causes that which was unseen to become visible. God withholds nothing from me.

No comments: