Monday, August 24, 2009

Love is Harmony

The law of the Lord is perfect and the law of the Lord is love. I am made perfect in the law when I enter into conscious communion with Love. It is only through love that the law can fulfil itself in my experience, because love harmonizes everything, unifies everything. You can never make the most perfect use of the law in your life unless that use is motivated by love. This love is more than a sentiment or a feeling. It is a deep sense of the underlying unity, beauty, and majesty of all life, the goodness running through me and everything.

Today I sense the essence of this Love in everyone and everything. Everyone shall show love to me as I show love to them. My soul meets the soul of the universe in everyone. Everything has meaning and beauty. This Love is a healing power transforming everything into wholeness, healing the wounds of experience with its divine touch.

I know that this Love is the very essence, the very substance of Life in all creation. This Creative Spirit is the reason for everything, flowing through my whole being, spiritual, mental, and physical. It flows in transcendent ways into my world of thought and form, ever renewing, vitalizing, bringing joy, harmony, and blessings to everything and everyone it touches. I am blessed.

No comments: