Tuesday, August 25, 2009

All Is Well

The good in which I believe triumphs over every evil I have experienced. I have a silent partnership with the Infinite and this partnership can never be dissolved. I have implicit confidence in my ability, knowing that it is the nature of thought to externalize itself in my affairs. Today I turn resolutely from every sense of lack, want, and limitation, and declare that the perfect Law of God is operating in, for, and through me.

I have complete confidence in my knowledge and understanding of the Law of Good (God). I not only know what the Law is, I know how to use it. I know that I shall obtain definite results through the use of it. Knowing this, having confidence in my ability to use the Law, and using it daily for specific purposes, gradually I build up an unshakable faith, both in the Law and the possibility of demonstrating It.

Therefore, today I declare that the Law of the Lord is perfect in everything I do. Today I believe in Divine Guidance. Today I believe that "underneath are the everlasting arms." Today I rest in this divine assurance and this divine security. I know not only that all is well with my soul, my spirit, and my mind--all is well with my affairs.

No comments: