Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Claiming My Inheritance

Did Jesus not say that the Kingdom of God is at hand? The riches, power, glory, and great joy of this kingdom I claim this day. I do not rob others by entering into the fullness of this kingdom of joy, this kingdom of abundance. I recognize that all people belong to the same kingdom. I am merely claiming for myself what the Law of Good and Perfect would do for all who understand this truth.

There is no law of human heredity imposed upon me. Evil has no history. Limitation has no past or future. All that might be opposed to good has no future. My eternal life is now and forever filled with the Presence of Perfect Life(God). I have been, and forever will remain, a complete and perfect expression of the Eternal Mind, which is God.

Today I enter into the limitless variations of self-expression that the Divine Spirit of God projects into my experience. Knowing that all experience is a play of Life upon Itself, the coming of love into self-expression, the coming forth of good and perfect joy of its own being. I begin this day living with joyful anticipation, with ethusiasm. Today I enter into my Divine inheritance, shaking my thought clear from the belief that external conditions are imposed upon me. I declare this day the freedom of my Divine nature.

No comments: