Thursday, August 20, 2009

Guidance and Wisdom

Realizing that all action starts in, and is a result of, my conscious thought, I prepare my mind to receive the best that life has to offer. I am becoming increasing aware of the one Presence, the one Life, and the one Spirit, which is God. I repel all sense of lack or limitation from my thoughts. The Spirit of God is revealed to me and works for me through my belief and faith. All things are possible to this Spirit; therefore, everything is possible to me in such degree as I can believe, trust and accept the operation of God's Spirit in my life. I acknowledge the oneness with this power and Its unity with my life. Today I loose all thoughts of discord and fear and permit the true pattern and manifestation of the Life of God to come to the surface of my own experience.

Today I desire the Wholeness of God to flow through me in ever-widening circles of activity. Every good I have experienced or will experience is now increased. Every joy that has come into my life is now multiplied. There is a new influx of inspiration into my thought. I see more clearly than ever before that my divine birthright is freedom, joy, and eternal goodness. The Divine Presence interprets Itself to me through love and friendship, through peace and harmony. Knowing that Life gives according to my faith, I lift my mind, I elevate my faith, and I listen more intently to the song coming from the center of my being(soul).

No comments: