Friday, August 21, 2009

Faith Makes Me Whole

Faith is most definitely a mental attitude. Often out of your enthusiasm to believe in something faith becomes stronger but challenges arise when your old thought patterns rise to the surface of your mind with questions and self doubt which blocks your faith from being made manifest in your life.

Faith is more than an objective statement. Perfect faith, if there is such a thing, cannot exist while there are subjective contradictions that deny the affirmation of your thoughts and words. It is only when your intellect is no longer obstructed by negative emotional human reactions arising out of your experiences of doubt and fear that the words of your mouth can immediately bear fruit.

I believe with a deep, inward calm that my word of faith is real and powerful. I have absolute reliance upon the Law of Good(God). I believe this spiritual Law of Good will bring everything desirable into my experience this day and every day. Today I claim my Divine inheritance. I am blessed with the richness of God; I am strong with the power of God; I am guided by the wisdom of God. I am held in the goodness of God, today. God withholds nothing from me.

No comments: