Friday, August 28, 2009

Ask In Faith

"Ask and ye shall receive." This is one of the most wonderful statements ever uttered. It implies that there is a Power that can and will honor your request. But it is only as you let go of the lesser that you can take hold of the greater, only as you drop confusion that you entertain peace, only as you transcend doubt, fear and disbelief that you can be lifted up to the hilltops of the inner Life. In asking, I must always identify myself with the greatness of God's Spirit in me. I permit my consciousness, through faith, to rise to a greater and broader realization that Divine Presence is always delivering Itself to me.

Through the quiet contemplation of the omni-action of God's Spirit, I learn to look quietly and calmly upon every false condition, seeing through it to the other side of the invisible Reality that molds conditions and recreates all of myaffairs after a more Divine pattern. I know that my word transmutes every energy into constructive action, producing health, harmony, happiness, and success.

I know that through the Divine Presence that is in me and for me, this Reality is the supply for my every need--physical, mental, or spiritual--and I accept this supply in deepest gratitude. I embrace and permit a consciousness of Wholeness to flow into my world of thought and action, knowing that It brings peace, harmony, joy, love and order all around me. There arises within me limitless faith in the unconquerable Presence of God, the Perfect Law, and Divine Action.

No comments: