Sunday, August 30, 2009

Overcoming Hate

There is but one Presence in the universe and that Presence is God. Since It permeates everything, it must be in and through me as well. This Presence manifests Itself in and through all forms, all people, all conditions. This Presence gives Life and is Life. Its nature is love and It withholds nothing from me.

Negativity may be an experience and a fact we recognize in our minds but it can never be an ultimate truth. Life(God) cannot operate against Itself. Good and evil cannot coexist. Always the negative is overcome by the positive. Good cannot fail to overcome evil. Negative experiences may seem to exist for a brief moment, but Truth exist forever. The consciousness of Good must overcome the appearance of evil. Good(God) obliterates everything unlike Itself, even as the sun dissolves the mist.

I refuse to contemplate evil as a legitimate power. I know that it will flee from me; it dissolves and disappears in the light of love. I know that hate cannot exist where love is recognized. I turn to the true Reality where evil does not and never will exist. It exist only if we permit it as a manifestation of our own mind. The manifestation of God is complete and overcomes any and all perceived evil.

Love makes the way clear before me. I am guided into an ever-widening experience of living life to Its fullest. My every thought and act this day is an expression of the goodness that flows to me from Life(God).

No comments: