Sunday, August 24, 2008

Made Whole

When we let the love that is within us go out to the God who is in all people and the Divine Presence that is in all things, then we are loving God with all our hearts and with all our soul and mind, because we are recognizing that the Spirit of God within us is the same Spirit of God that we meet in others. This is loving our neighbors as ourselves. Jesus said, “You shall love the Lord your God with all of your heart, and with all of your soul, and with all of your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” (Mark 12: 30-31)

Affirmation: The love that is within me goes out to the god who is within all people. I recognize this day the Divine Presence in everything and everywhere. I know that this Presence responds to me and I know that there is a Law of Good, a Law of Love, a Law of Attraction, forever giving of Itself to me. This Divine and Perfect Law is circulating through me now. Its rhythm is in my heartbeat; Its perfection is manifest in every organ, action, and function of my physical body. This Love and Perfect Life circulates through everything. This same Love, this same Presence, this same Law of Good, I recognize in others. It is a Divine Presence, a Holy Presence, and a Perfect Presence. This is the Law of my life and yours. It is this Law that heals and makes whole, that prospers and makes happy. There is no condemnation, no judgments, and no fear in me and I am no longer anxious about anything.

No comments: