Friday, August 22, 2008

Love: The Greatest Emotion

Love: The Greatest Emotion. There is no greater power in the Universe than the power of love, either expressed by God in creation or by you in your life. If you could wrap every thought in love, if you could love everything and everyone, your life would be transformed. In fact, some of the greatest thinkers of the past referred to the law of attraction as the law of love. And if you think about it, you will understand why. If you think unkind thoughts about someone else, you will experience those unkind thoughts manifested. You cannot harm another with your thoughts, you only harm You. If you think thoughts of love, guess who receives the benefits—you! So if your predominant state is love, the law of attraction or the law of love responds with the mightiest force in the universe, because you are focused on the Life of God which is love in it’s purist form.

Affirmation: It is a Good and Perfect day. Any illusion of self, ego, fear, lack, doubt or uncertainty is removed from my thoughts this moment. There is One Mind, One Spirit, and the Life of God is all that exist. I embrace the Life of God living thru me and in all creation. I see the beauty of God's Spirit in everyone and in everything. In this moment, this day, only Good and Perfect things are coming into my reality: love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth, prosperity, money as I need it, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, creativity, compassion, laughter, generosity, kindness and harmony. I focus on these Good and Perfect things that are being made manifest in my life this day and I give thanks! This is the best day of my Life!


No comments: