Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fear and Doubt


I surrender all fear and doubt because I know that it does not exist in the Life and Mind of God, therefore it does not exist in my life.

We should always keep in mind that we are beneficiaries of Life. We do not put the chicken in the egg, nor the oak tree in the acorn. Rather, we take them out. We did not create the Divine Presence nor the Law of Good; we commune with Presence and use this Law. Therefore, Jesus said, “it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” It is our business to receive it. And in doing this we follow the same method that any scientist would, for the scientist knows that he did not create the laws that he uses or the principles that he employs.

Affirmation: Today I accept this kingdom, and I accept it in its fullness. Because of it, the day contains joy and happiness and is filled with peace. Running through it all is the silent power of spiritual Wisdom and Love, harmoniously and happily governing my thoughts, decisions, and acceptances so that everything I do is done with ease. I lay all weariness aside and accept the life-giving, invigorating, dynamic activity of the Spirit of God, knowing that it vitalizes every organ of my body; it flows with power and strengh and purpose through everything I do. Today is the day that God has made, and I am glad in it.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (Luke 12:32)

No comments: