Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Be Energized

You know that the Life and Mind of God cannot withhold itself from you. All that Life is and has is fully given to you to enjoy. The Life of God is perfect and eternal. It is the essence of everything that is. Life is God's gift to you. It is always ready to manifest Itself through you.

You are a self-choosing mind that is created and energized by the Life and Mind of God. The Spirit of god permeates everything that is. You are always in the midst of Life, a Life that lives eternally and lives through you now. Therefore, you need not be disturbed by the passage of time, the movement around you, nor the variations of your experience. There is something within you that remains unmovable, that always speaks directly to you, saying, Be still and know that I am God.

Affirmation: Consciously, I draw upon the Life of God that is mine. I know that the fullness of Life, which is Divine in it's origin and eternal in it's presence is forever mine. I fully embrace this presence. The Life of the eternal Spirit of God is my life. The infinite riches of God's creation and being is mine to enjoy. The vitality, the wisdom and the peace of God are mine. I accept them in fullness, in joy, and in peace. My thought is a gateway to illumination and creativity. Therefore, I revel in the fullness of life this very moment and this day. I accept life as a glorious experience, a spiritual adventure.

No comments: