Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mind and Life of God

There is nothing that is real but the Reality of God. You are part of the Universal Mind of God, one with God. You live, move and have your being in pure Spirit. All the wealth, the power, and the goodness of Spirit exist at the center of your being. You will experience this good in such degree as you accept, believe in, and feel it. You have only to be still and listen, for it is always there. Since the only life you can have is the life of the Spirit of God within you, you need but permit that Life to flow freely through your thoughts into self-expression.

Affirmation: Knowing that the loving Presence of God is always closer to me than my very breath, I have nothing to fear. I feel this loving protection around me. I know that the song that I hear in my heart is a song of Joy, of Love, and of Peace that is forever being played so beautifully at the center of my being; therefore I tune out of my mind all unhappy and negative ideas. I refuse to hold to any thought of lack or limitation. I lay aside all anxiety, all striving, and let the wonderful law of the divine love of God operate through me and into all of my affairs. Joyfully I anticipate greater abundance, more success, and deeper peace than I have ever known. I feel such great gratitude in my heart for all the blessings I am now receiving.

No comments: