Thursday, November 19, 2009

Faith

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.--Hebrews 11:1

Faith is more than an objective statement. We do not have perfect faith while any subjective contradictions deny the affirmations of our lips or our thoughts. This is why the Bible tells us that we must know in our heart. Heart symbolizes the innermost center of our being.

When the intellect is no longer contradicted by my emotional reactions, by unconscious doubts and fears, then the word of my mouth will immediately bear fruit.

Today I have faith that my word shall not return unto me void. Today I surrender myself completely to this faith, for I know that there is a creative Spirit that gives substance to this faith and that will provide the evidence of this substance in actual manifestations. I expect good and perfect things and I rejoice in the anticipation of this good and perfect manifestations in my life. Faith operates through an immutable Law of God and that there is no possibility whatsoever of its failing.

Today, by faith, I ask and I receive only good and perfect things like love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity, and passion for loving to be made manifest in my life. I see and I embrace the Presence of God in everything and everyone.

No comments: