Sunday, November 8, 2009

Forgiveness

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions....For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.--Isaiah 44:22

I refuse to carry the negations of yesterday into today. I forgive and I am forgiven. I love and I am loved. Whatever the mistakes of yesterday may have been, today is a new creation. Today I loose all condemnation. I judge not, and I am judged only by the Law of Good(God). There is no animosity, no criticism, no hatred. I shall behold the face of love, of beauty, and of peace in everyone I meet this day. I know that every right motive has the blessing of the Spirit of God that is in me, for me and all around me. There is nothing that opposes this blessing or denies this Divine gift.

No comments: