Monday, November 2, 2009

Infinite Mind

The Bible speaks of the House of Bondage and the House of Freedom. Symbolically, it tells us that we must come "out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage," that we must be led by the Divine Spirit of God into that true home, which is heaven. Jesus said that "in my Father's house are many mansions." House is often a symbol of the physical body and I believe Jesus speaks of "that house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens." House is a symbol of any of the "vehicles, bodies, or habitations of the soul."

Today I permit my mental house to come into peace. Jesus also said, "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32) But to be at peace I must first be set free and the truth that sets us free is our realization and acceptance that we are one with God. The truth that Jesus proclaimed would make us free lies only in the conscious communion of the soul with its Source, the conscious union of each individual with God, the conscious union of the heart's desire with the Source of its Being.

Today I know that this truth makes me free from fear, doubt, and uncertainty. From this truth flows peace, love, joy, happiness and passion for loving into my life, my reality. By accepting this truth, I affirm that there is One Infinite Mind, which is consciously directing my destiny.

No comments: