Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Abundance

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.--Psalm 37:5

It is written that the Law of the Lord is perfect; therefore, when I commit my ways unto the Lord, I am automatically using this perfect Law, even in the most trivial things of life. To this Law, there is neither great nor small. It is always responding to me by corresponding with my mental attitude toward It. As my mental attitude can be consciously controlled, I know that I can always make conscious use of the Law of Good.

Today I have faith in the Law of Good(God). Today I guard my thinking, consciously endeavoring to think affirmatively and with faith. I believe that the Law of the Lord will bring every Good and Perfect thing to me and will bless everyone whom I hold in my conscious mind reality. Knowing that the Law of Good(God) operates through my word, I speak this word with implicit confidence, with complete acceptance, and with absolute abandonment to good.

No comments: