Monday, November 9, 2009

Prayers of Affirmation

What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.--Mark 11:24

How simply Jesus tells us that whatever we need we shall receive, if we believe that we have it! Why is it so hard, then, for us to believe that the divine gift is forever made? Prayer is a sincere desire of the mind and intellect to enter into conscious union with the Divine Presence and to receive direct from It every good thing that makes life worthwhile.

My prayer today is one of affirmation. I accept the Divine beneficence and the eternal giving of the Spirit. Today I lift high my cup of acceptance, knowing that the universal Horn of Plenty fills it to overflowing. This shall include everything I need, whether it be health, happiness, or wisdom. Today my mind is open and my consciousness receives the Kingdom into itself.

Today is a Good and Perfect day! Only Good and Perfect love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity are made manifest in my life this day and every day. I give thanks for this Truth.


No comments: