Monday, November 16, 2009

Understanding

Be a simple man, be a man who loves and understands....--Lynyrd Skynyrd


As all scriptures tell us, true understanding comes from a spiritual perception of the Divine Unity back of all things. Knowledge is of the intellect; wisdom and understanding are of the heart. Those who have had true spiritual understanding have always taught us of the unity of good, that we are one in essence with the Spirit of God. All that is real is the Reality of God, nothing else exist.

Today I permit my spiritual understanding to penetrate everything that seems opposed to good. I perceive the One Cause, the One Presence, and the One Purpose. Today I consciously align myself with this Divine Presence that runs through me and everything. I open the gates of my consciousness and with enthusiasm, through recognition and acknowledgement, permit God's Spirit of Wholeness and the Spirit of Oneness, to flow through me and abide in my conscious mind. I know there is One God, one Spiritual Self, one perfect Law, and one eternal Life that I live.

No comments: