Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today I Live

Pray not that sinners may perish, but that the sin itself may disappear.--The Talmud

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain.--Revelation 21:4

Today I live. Today I express perfect life as I was meant to do. Today I live in the reality of the perfect Life of God where there exist no fear, no doubt or uncertainty, no evil, no lack or limitation. Any mistakes or negations of my past are cleared from consciousness and therefore removed permanently from my existence. I live in the eternal Life of God.

The wisest man who ever lived told us that the knowledge of Truth shall make us free. He also taught that it is not the one who makes the mistake whom we should seek to destroy; it is the mistake itself which must be erased. Now, this means that evil has no existence in itself and has no history. No matter what the negations of yesterday may have been, my affirmations of today rise to transcend over them all. Thus all the evils of my yesterdays disappear into their native nothingness.

Where is the false, the untrue, and the evil when the knowledge of Truth has made me free? Its days are as though they had never been; its cause is netralized; hence it leaves no effect. Stop the weeping, the worrying over the shortcomings and mistakes of the past and, instead steadfastly behold the face of the great and the divine Reality. Today and tomorrow I will walk in that light wherein there is no darkness.

No comments: