Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Secret Of Life

Since all things are possible to God, then all things are possible for me, which is also my true nature. I believe I have discovered the secret of life. I know that I have an inner spiritual reality that gives power to everything I do. I accept that this Divine Power is with me at all times, through eternity. Since this Power cannot fail, I will not fail. Since this Divine Presence cannot be divided or made unwhole, then my knowledge of my union with this Presence makes me whole. Since this Supreme Universal Intelligence cannot lack knowledge or wisdom, I know that I am divinely guided. Since the Eternal Mind of God, which dwells within me, is forever at peace, I know that I am led onto pathways of peace and great joy. Since God is all there is, I know that I dwell in intimate union with the only Presence and the only Power that exist. This is the Secret of Life.

No comments: