Monday, October 26, 2009

Goodness of God

I know that there is no influence, either visible or invisible, other than the influence of pure Spirit(God), acting and animating perfectly upon myself and all people. I know that there is no presence but Love(God), and no power but the Creative Spirit, which has neither enemy nor opposite. Goodness, joy, and peace abide with me today.

Today I believe that every affirmation I make will immediately take effect in my life. I fill every statement with joy; therefore, I expect joyful happenings. I fill every statement with love; therefore, I anticipate love in all relationships. I fill every statement with kindness, with tolerance, and with divine understanding; therefore, I expect all of my relationships to be harmonious.

I believe with a deep, inward calm that my word of faith is the execution of spiritual Law in my life. I know that my word penetrates any and every unbelief in my thought; it casts out fear, removes doubts, and permits that which is enduring, perfect, and true to enter into my consciousness and into my reality.

Today I proclaim my divine inheritance. I am rich with the richness of God. I am strong with the power of God. I am guided by the wisdom of God. I am held in the goodness of God, today.

No comments: