Monday, October 12, 2009

Kingdom of Good

I refuse to worry about anything today. I have complete confidence that the God who is always with me is able and willing to direct everything I do, to control all my affairs, to lead me into the pathway of peace and happiness.

Today, I release every sense of condemnation, either against myself or others. I refuse to accept any thoughts of animosity. I now understand that there is a Principle(Law) and a Presence in every person gradually drawing that person into the Kingdom of Good(God). As Jesus stated, I also believe that the Kingdom of God is at hand, and I am resolved to enter it, to possess it, and to let it possess me.

I know that the Life in me has energy that is inexhaustible and whose intelligence is without limit. It is Life(God) Itself. I know that I am not limited by anything that has happened or by anything that is now happening. Today as I enter into an entirely new set of conditions and circumstances, I know that which has no limit is flowing through my consciousness into action.

No comments: