Thursday, October 15, 2009

Endless Unfoldment

A universal and infinite Intelligence(God) governs everything, holds everything in its place, and directs the course of everything. The Intelligence that governs the planets in their courses is the same Intelligence that is manifesting in me.

I choose to be governed by the Wisdom of God in everything I think, say, or do today. Since there is nothing large or small to the Infinite, there is nothing in my experience beyond Its action. Today I affirm the presence of this Wisdom, accepting and acknowledging Its action in my every endeavor. I permit It to guide me in every circumstance. Today I free myself from all past mistakes and know that I shall receive full compensation for every right thought.

God directs my path. There is no uncertainty or confusion. The Divine Spirit of God in me always knows what to do and how to do it, so I am never without guidance in the successful achievement of my good desires. My every thought, act, and purpose is guided by this Wisdom. I expect new and wonderful experiences to come to me today and everyday. I live my life in complete confidence that I am on the pathway of endless unfoldment, walking in the Light of infinite Wisdom.

No comments: