Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eternal Progress

Today I embrace fully the Presence of God(Spirit) within me, and It blesses me and everyone I meet, heals everything It touches, brings gladness into the life of everyone I contact. I recognize all sources as Divine and from God.

I am at the center in the Consciousness of God. I am an individual action being moved by the Action of God. I am eternal. Therefore, I do not have to wait for immortality. The resurrection of life is today. Jesus demonstrated that I am birthless, deathless, changeless and eternal. Living today as though I were an immortal being, I allow all thought of death, all fear of change to slip from me. I step out of the tomb of uncertainty and into the light of eternal day. Joyfully I am resurrected into that which is beautiful, enduring, and true. Silently I pass from less to more, from isolation into inclusion, from separation into oneness.

Today, realizing that there is nothing in my past that can rise against me, nothing in my future that can menace the unfoldment of my experience, I declare that life will be an eternal adventure of greater and better experiences. I revel in the contemplation of the immeasurable future, the path of eternal progress and the immortality of my own being.

No comments: