Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One Source

"I will not leave thee nor forsake thee." Our divine nature never deserts us. Like the prodigal son, we may wander into far countries of despair, but God's Spirit within us ever gently urges us back to the center of our true being, to the one Source; It ever reminds us of God's presence.

Today, I acknowledge and affirm this True Self, the only True Reality, knowing that God will instantly supply me with whatsoever things I need. Today I consciously open my eyes to enter the Kingdom of Heaven within me. I affirm the indwelling Christ, that part of me that is perfect in God, that immortal Self that is birthless, deathless, and changeless. I live today, I move, and have my being in this Divine Reality.

"In God there is life; in God there is peace; in God there is wholeness." There is no need for sorrow, no need for fear or regret. In the Life of God where I live and exist there is no anxiety or despair, no fear or doubt, no lack or limitation. I affirm the wholeness of God and I am made whole. Today, I keep my vision and my thoughts on my belief that there is One God, One Power, One Presence, and One Reality from which I can never be separated from. I am one with God and I acknowledge and affirm the source of my true self and reality in God.

No comments: