Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Spirit Is Free

I rejoice that my spirit is free. Every past sense of limitation melts away and every good I have experienced is increased. Every joy that has come into my life is multiplied and there is a new influx of inspiration into my thoughts today. I see more clearly than ever that my Divine birthright, made in the Spiritual image of God, is freedom, joy and abundant good.

I know that God's Spirit is not limited in any way, so neither am I. Today I let go of all restricting ideas. Knowing that Life gives according to my faith, I lift my thought and elevate my faith this day. I accept the Divine Presence as now bountifully expressing peace and harmony in my life. Spirit will never fail me if I never fail to believe in Its goodness and Its responsiveness to my heart's desire. I believe God is for me and within me, therefore nothing can be against me. Today I will cease merely to exist; I will live free.

In the awareness that God indwells my life, that God is my life, I know that my spirit is released from all lack and limitation. Good and Perfect things like love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity are made manifest in my life this day and everyday. Today I rejoice and give thanks that my spirit is forever free.

No comments: