Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Expectancy

Realizing that all action starts with and is a result of consciousness, I prepare my mind to receive the best that life has to offer. Mentally I associate myself with that which is good, beautiful, and happy. I am increasingly aware of the One Presence, the One Life, and the One Spirit, which is God.

Believing that it is the Divine Intention for everyone to live an abundant life, I consciously align myself with the outpouring of Spirit. Accepting that all things are possible to the one who has faith. I daily increase my expectancy. I broaden my vision to include the greater good for myself and others. I cultivate faith, keeping my consciousness open to an increasing awareness of my union with good.

Affirmation: Today I expect an increase. Today I expect greater joy, more happiness, deeper peace, and a more complete sense of Divine Power. Today I meet everyone with the understanding that he or she is a part of the Divine Order. Today I gladly and joyfully enter into the inheritance of the Kingdom of Good(God).

I know that I have life, that I have intelligence, that I live by faith and am part of the One Divine Being. Therefore, I accept this life fully, that I live in this good now.

No comments: