Friday, September 5, 2008

One Reality

"Divine Mind is the one and only reality."--Charles Fillmore

Some of the greatest teachers and avatars have described the Universe by saying that all that exists is the One Universal Mind, and there is nowhere that the One Mind is not. It exists in everything. The One Mind and Life of God is all intelligence, all wisdom, and all perfection, and it is in everything and everywhere at the same time. If everything is the One Universal Mind, and the whole of it exists everywhere, then it also exist in you and me! Right?

Quantum mechanics confirms it. Quantum cosmology confirms it. That the Universe essentially emerges from thought and all of this matter around us is just precipitated thought. In the earliest account of creation in the Bible we are told that God willed everything into existence. The Mind of God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. The idea of light, the heavens, the earth, and everything else was first formed as thought in the Universal Mind of God before it took form and became our reality that we experience today.

Affirmation: I believe that there is One Mind, One Spirit and the Life of God is all that exist. I exist in the Life and Mind of God and the Life and Spirit of God exist in me. Today I embrace fully the Life of God living in and thru me and in all creation. In this moment, this day and everyday, only Good and Perfect things are coming into my reality...love, peace, joy, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity, confidence, money, success, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, creativity, music, friendship, relationships, harmony, laughter, generosity, kindness, spiritual healing and compassion for others. As I speak these words and affirm these thoughts at the highest level of my consciousness, I am speaking directly into the Mind of God and God hears my prayer. My words will not return unto me void!

No comments: