Monday, September 29, 2008

I Am Made Whole

The spirit of God hath made me.--Job 33:4

Divine Perfection is already within us. Being forever perfect and complete, we need no reunion with God, because God already is in our every act, every thought, every movement; God is in our every plan, purpose, and performance. The Divine Presence within us creates every circumstance and situation we have ever experienced. We have called these circumstances and situations things in themselves, but they have never been. They have been the fruition of our thought, and our thought has always been dominated by our beliefs.
By our use of the law of freedom, we create either bondage or liberty--not that bondage really exists, but the possibility of using freedom in a limited way does exists. If limitation were a thing in itself we could not change it, but since it is merely an experience, why not use our imagination to enlarge that experience? When we do this we will find the Life Principle that God creates within us responds just as quickly to a broader outline. Whatever we mentally see and spiritually comprehend, we may objectively experience.
Today my eyes are open more widely and I look out upon a broader horizon. Across all the experiences I may have had that were limited or unpleasant I now see them in a different light. Letting go of that which is little, I now enter into a larger concept of life. Dropping all fear, I entertain faith. Realizing that every form of uncertainty is seeing only in part, I open my spiritual eyes to that which is wholeness, which is greater and better.

No comments: