Thursday, September 25, 2008

Confidence

Knowing that the Word of God is the Law of God, holding my consciousness high to the inspiration of the Spirit, I believe that, since the Law of the Lord is perfect, my faith becomes this Law operating in my affairs.
The Divine Presence within me works for me, throughme. Therefore, whatsoever things I or have need of, that is done. Since all things are possible to God, which is the universal Spirit, all things also must be possible to you and me, since we are individualized centers of this universal Spirit.
I know that Life gives to me according to my faith. Therefore, I elevate my faith. I lift up my mind. I engage the attention of the Spirit that It may flow through me with inspiration. I listen deeply to that still, small voice that evermore proclaims, "Behold I make all things new." Today I am made glad in my recognition of the Divine Presence. I am made strong in my recognition of the Divine Power. I am at peace in the recognition of the Divine Security.

No comments: