Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Divine Origin

I believe there is but one Spirit in which everyone lives, moves, and has his being. In this Spirit I am directly unified with all people. I recognize this Spirit of God as individualized in everyone; therefore, I am learning to see every person I meet in the light of this divine and changeless truth.

I recognize that my unity with all humankind is of divine origin. Jesus said, "I am the vine, you are the branches."--John 15:5

There is one Spirit diffused through all humanity. With this Spirit in everyone I hold communion. In a handclasp I feel the warmth and color of God's Spirit. In the exchange of thought I feel the presence and the activity of the Divine Mind. In the blessing of friendship I sense Its love.

I am separated from none, united with all, and one with the Eternal Light Itself. As I go among people I know that the presence of pure Spirit within me, which I recognize, blesses everyone I meet, tends to heal everything I touch, brings gladness into the life of everyone I contact. Therefore, I am a blessing to myself, to humankind, and to every day I experience.

No comments: