Thursday, September 4, 2008

Divine Guidance

I believe that the Mind of God governs all things. I believe that God's Intelligence in the midst of us is governing and guiding, counseling and advising, causing us to know what to do under every circumstance and at all times, if we will but trust It. Therefore, every problem has a right solution, and we may turn to the infinite source of all knowledge and wisdom for the answer. In our human ignorance, we often make unwise decisions, but there is nothing that God cannot set right, if we permit Him to do so.

If we will but take our personal problem to a high place in our consciousness, it will disappear as the answer to it takes its place. Jesus said, whatever your heart desires, ask and it shall be given unto you. The answer to any problem we might face is there for the asking. Could it be any more clear?

Affirmation: Since the whole secret of Divine Guidance lies in the ability to accept it, today I affirm that I do accept it. I do believe that the Spirit goes before and prepares the way. I do know that every thought and act is governed and guided by a superior Intelligence which is God. I surrender all to this Divine Guidance in me.

Today is a Good and Perfect day in the Life of God which I am a part of; I ask that only Good and Perfect things, as it is perfected in Heaven, be made manifest in my life this day and every day: Love, Joy, Peace, Happiness, Perfect Health, Wealth and Prosperity, Money, Success, Confidence, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Creativity, Harmony, Friendship, Generosity, Compassion...I receive these Good and Perfect things in my life this day with joy and a thankful heart.

No comments: