Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Word Is Creative

I identify myself with the more abundant life. I think of those things that make for peace. I dwell in the unity that underlies all life. Because I am at peace and poised in the realization that I live in pure Spirit, new power is born in me.Realizing that all power is ordained of God and sustained by the Spirit of God and knowing that my word is the Law of Spirit in my life, I realize that my word is creative. Therefore, I speak that word in quiet confidence and with complete faith.
There is no need or want or lack in my life, for my consciousness places no limitation on the Divine will of God to give me my heart's desire. I know that all my needs are fulfilled from that Eternal Source, the Kingdom of God, which is ever present. My desire is now fulfilled and my experience enriched, and that which I have, I give. The One Life within me is mighty to heal. I recognize that the Divine Spirit that flows through me is really the presence of Love. The words I speak, I speak from a consciousness of this indwelling Power and I speak into the creative, loving, intelligent, all powerful Mind of God.

Affirmation: I ask that only Good and Perfect things be made manifest in my life experience this day and everyday. Things like love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity, kindness, wisdom, knowledge and understanding, healing all around, generosity, compassion....I receive these Good and Perfect things from the Kingdom of God which is ever present.

No comments: