Thursday, March 26, 2009

Right Action

A new heart will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you.--Ezekiel 36:26

Remaining constantly open to the Love of God within ourselves can produce great results. Though the essence of Love may be elusive, It pervades everything, renewing our soul and uplifting our emotions. We can all live happily, harmoniously, and successfully with one another when each of us practices a conscious acceptance and recognition of the presence of God's Love within ourselves and within everyone. We can overcome the troubles and difficulties that we have allowed to enter our lives when we remember that Love is the creating and sustaining Presence of God within us all.

As I eliminate anger and resentment in my life, the Divine Nature of God fills my soul overflowing freely through every part of me and makes my path only right action. I dismiss all tendency to be angry, fearful, or resentful. In exchange I am filled with faith, love, and trust.

No comments: