Friday, March 13, 2009

Mind Of Discord

It is a terrible burden to dislike people and to be critical. All it does is cover up a perpetual pain in our own heart. It is a whistling in the dark to keep up our own courage. How much easier it is to love people, to learn to forgive rather than to hold grudges. We should not go to bed at night until we have cleared our mind of every animosity. Love is the greatest healing agent on Earth for our bodys as well as for our affairs.

To be a friend is the greatest privilege I can experience. Therefore, I extend loving friendship to all I meet. I identify myself with the givingness and grace of God's own nature, knowing that I am following the pathway to the greatest Truth in life.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you.--John 14:27

No comments: